1. General Information
- The operator of the [www.widziszwszystko.pl] website is [widziszwszystko sp. z o.o.,
ul. Miła 16; 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp. NIP: 5992962028; REGON: 080092913].
- The service performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a. Through voluntarily entered information in forms.
b. By storing cookie files (so-called "cookies") on end devices.
c. By collecting server logs by the hosting operator [nazwa.pl], operating at www.nazwa.pl.
2. Information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- Additionally, the service may record information about connection parameters, including timestamp and IP address.
- Data provided in the form is not disclosed to third parties unless with the user's consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the registry maintained by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose arising from the specific function of the form, such as handling a service request or business contact.
- Data provided in forms may be transferred to entities technically implementing certain services. This notably includes the transmission of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (Academic and Scientific Computer Network – NASK), payment processing services, or other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this regard.
3. Cookie information
- Cookies are computer data, specifically text files, that are stored on the end device of the Service User and are intended for using the website pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and accessing them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. Creating statistics that help understand how Service Users use the website pages, enabling the improvement of their structure and content;
b. Maintaining the Service User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service;
c. Determining the user's profile to display tailored materials in advertising networks, especially Google's network.
- Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: 'session' cookies and 'persistent' cookies. 'Session' cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the User until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). 'Persistent' cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User by default. Service Users can change these settings. The web browser allows for the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Service User and utilized may also be used by advertising partners and collaborators of the Service operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
4. Server logs
- Information about certain user behaviors is logged at the server layer. This data is used solely for the administration of the service and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
- The accessed resources are identified through URL addresses. Additionally, the following may be subject to logging:
a. Time of the query arrival,
b. Time of sending the response,
c. Client station name – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the transition to the Service occurred through a link,
f. Information about the user's browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the pages.
- The above data is used solely for server administration purposes.
5. Data disclosure
- The data is shared with external entities only within legally permissible limits.
- Personally identifiable information is shared only with the consent of the individual.
- The operator may be obligated to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities based on lawful requests within the scope specified by the demand.
6. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If a user does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies that are necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, choose the internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone